Now to play with some people!
prerequisite: wizard, echantment school
Others are really only good when you can play with them. Gain the following benefits:
- Your hypnotic gaze now uses a bonus action after the first turn to maintain.
- You regain the use of instinctive charm after a short rest.
Back to Starfinder to help the solarian!
Time to be more of what you are!
Prerequisites: Character level 6th, solarian
Benefit: Choose a solar attunement. You can only enter that solar attunement from now on, but you gain one additional stellar revelation of that type that you met the requirements for.
Special: You can take this feat multiple times. Its effects don’t stack. Each time you take this feat, you must choose the same solar attunement, but may take new stellar revelation that you meet the requirements for.
Let’s make stuff with our minds!
prerequisite: wizard, conjuration school
Anything you can think, you can make. Gain the following benefits:
- Your minor conjurations now have hit points equal to 1/2 their normal amount and only vanish after an hour or when they are reduced to zero hit points. They have hardness as normal.
- You can use your benign transportation ability once per short rest.
Back to the future wizard stuff!
prerequisite: wizard, divination school
The future is anything but murky to you. Gain the following benefits:
- Gain two additional dice for your portent class ability.
- When you use your expert divination class ability, you can reroll one of your portent dice. You must accept the rerolled value.
Let’s steal stuff!
Let’s just take stuff!
Prerequisites: Character level 6th, operative, theft operative specialization
Benefit: When you attempt to steal stuff off an NPC, decrease the DC by 5.
Almost forgot about this warlock!
prerequisite: warlock, the fiend patron
A mind is a terrible thing to waste. Gain the following benefits:
- You can use your dark one’s own luck class feature twice before you rest.
- Your dark one’s blessing provides additional temporary hit points equal to twice your proficiency modifier. Also, this ability heals you first and additional hit points healed in this way become temporary hit points.
Would I lie?
The Truth hurts, and so do you.
Prerequisites: Character level 6th, operative, spy operative specialization
Benefit: When you attempt a bluff check to influence the attitude of an NPC, decrease the DC by 5.
Now to help the hacker!
Everything is a toy you can turn off.
Prerequisites: Character level 6th, operative, hacker operative specialization
Benefit: When you succeed at a Computers check to do a trick attack, you may choose a single electric device that is active on the target and turn it off. This may be in a slot in armor or similar. The target must use an action to turn it back on.
Let’s do some wizard stuff!
prerequisite: wizard, abjuration school
Anything worth having is worth protecting. Gain the following benefits:
- When you use your arcane ward power, the amount protected by your ward is increased by double your proficiency bonus.
- When you use your ward to protect a creature, and the ward is broken by an attack, the attacking creature or object takes damage equal to your proficiency plus your Intelligence modifier.