A man in Texas was stabbed by knife over 12 inches long. He didn’t sustain any injuries because it failed to hit any organs! Here is the feat for that.
You were always big, and that bulk took the hits for the rest of your body. When you take bludgeoning, slashing, or piercing damage you may reduce the damage by an amount equal to your Constitution modifier. This reduction occurs after damage reduction is factored in.
You know what Nietzsche said about fighting monsters….
You have always been tall for you people. Maybe their is some of the tall folk in your family history. Gain the following:
- Increase your Constitution or Strength by 1, to a maximum of 24.
- Your new maximum of Constitution or Strength is 24, and you may act as if all feats that allow you to increase Constitution or Strength have a maximum of 24.
- You gain training in Strength(athletics) or gain advantage on all Strength(athletics) checks.
We have power attack, but why not go the other way?
Damage is great, but hitting your foe is even better! Gain the following:
- Increase your Strength or Dexterity by 1, to a maximum of 20.
- As part of a weapon attack, you can reduce your damage by one step on this dice chain. For every step you reduce the dice, you gain a +1 bonus to attack for that attack roll. You may reduce your damage by up to half your proficiency bonus. Dice chain: 1d3-1d4-1d6-1d8-1d10-1d12/2d6-2d8-2d10-4d6-4d8-4d10.
How about a giant that teaches a hunter to be a better stalker?
Not all giants are evil, some are simply boisterous, and your master is no different. Orion is a master huntsman who has gift far above mortal men and giants. He has taken you under his wing and provided you with gifts that are amazing and terrible to behold.
Orion’s Own Gifts
At 3rd level, you gain some of the masters power as you train in his stead. You gain advantage on all Strength(athletics) and Wisdom(survival) checks. In addition, you gain the ability to cast waterwalk once per day.
The Gifts of Helios
At 7th level, you gain the gift of healing from the sun itself. Once per day, as a bonus action you may spend as many healing surges as you want healing as normal from each surge.
Gift of Sirius
At 11th level, you gain the gift of survive from the master’s dog. You gain conjure animals as an extra prepared spell. You may also cast conjure animals once per day as a bonus action. that does not require concentration and the animals last for up to eight hours. The animals conjured by this spell still act as if summoned by the spell conjure animals, but you may only conjure an animal that is canine in nature if you cast this spell as a bonus action.
Final Lesson of the Master
At 15th level, you learn exactly what was such a painful lesson for the maters. From now on you can coat your weapons in poison from a scorpion changing all your weapon damage to poison if you choose. In addition, you can a number of time per day equal to your wisdom modifier coat your weapons in Wyvern poison. A creature struck with this weapon must make a Constitution saving throw (DC equal to your spell save DC) taking 30 (10d6) poison damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
More feats for DnD 5e!
You are hard to hit at the best of times . Gain the following:
- Increase your Dexterity or Constatution by 1, to a maximum of 20
- When you take the dodge action, increase your AC by +2 and your Dexterity saving throws by +2 for one round.
More fun for giants! This time a bonus for the rogues out there.
Right in the Sweet Spot
You know where to strike, but you got to be close, almost on top of your opponent! When you make an attack, can apply your sneak attack damage to the target, and are either grappling the target or riding on top of it, your sneak attack dice change from d6s to d8s.
Let’s keep making giant content for DnD 5e! Today’s item is a magic item.
Balm of Fierabras
potion, very rare
Made to tend to the wounds of an everdying giant demigod, this potion not only heals the body it can restore the soul. When drank, the potion acts as if the spell regenerate had been cast on the drinker. If given to a dead creature within one hour of its death, the potion also acts as if resurrection had been cast on the drinker as well.