Jumping back into things! Here is a one that came up at the table for Savage Worlds!
Flatfooted [minor or major]
You are slow on the draw. A minor flatfooted character’s initiative is one number lower that indicated on his or her card. If this would put a character at one initiative, they must make an agility check or be stunned. If the character is already stunned and fails the check, they take one nonlethal damage.
A major flatfooted character’s initiative is reduced by one number and one suit. If the character draws a club, an agility check or be stunned. If the character is already stunned and fails the roll, they take one nonlethal damage. If this would put a character at one initiative, they must make an agility check or be stunned. If the character is already stunned and fails the check, they take one nonlethal damage. A character can be subjected to both these effects with a major hindrance.
Quick feat for Today!
You’re quick on the draw when it come to drinking!
Benefits:. When you take an action to use a consumable items, you can use two items in the same action. These need not be the same item, and they do not need to be used just on yourself.
Here is a quick one that came up this weekend.
When it comes to getting you money’s worth, you get double! Gain the following benefits:
- You may use two consumable items as part of the same action.
- Drawing an item from any container is not an action for you, but a free action.
- You do not provoke opportunity attacks for using any items.
Let’s get caught up with an idea from a 5e game.
Devil, Diabolical Tutor
Tiny fiend(devil, shapechanger), lawful evil
Armor Class 9
Hit Points 10 (3d4+3)
Speed 20 ft.
Skills Deception +5, Insight +3, Persuasion +5, Arcana +5, Religion +5, History +5,Nature +5
Damage Resistances fire, piercing, bludgeoning, and slashing from nonmagic weapons that are not silvered
Senses passive darkvision 120 ft., Perception 11
Languages infernal, Common
Challenge 1 (200 XP)
- Shapechanger: The diabolical tutor can use its action to polymorph into a beast form that resembles a rat (speed 20 ft.), a raven (20 ft., fly 60 ft.), or a spider (20 ft., climb 20 ft.), or back into its true form. Its statistics are the same in each form, except for the speed changes noted. Any equipment it is wearing or carrying isn’t transformed. It reverts to its true form if it dies.
- Devil’s Sight: Magical darkness doesn’t impede the diabolical tutor’s darkvision.
- Magic Resistance: The diabolical tutor has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
- Dark Knowledge: When you spend an action to make a knowledge check and consult the diabolical tutor, you may add the diabolical tutor’s bonus to these checks to your own.Actions
- Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +3 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 2 (2d4 – 2) piercing damage.
A man-shaped monster that stinks of brimstone and rot but offers fel knowledge to any who listen to its evil lips.