How about something to make your blades sharp in the dark?
Casting Time: 1 action
Components: V, S
Duration: 1 hour
You touch a weapon. Until the spell ends, your weapon attacks score a critical hit on a roll of 19 or 20.
At Higher Levels: When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 6th level or higher, your weapon attacks score a critical hit on a roll of 18 or 20.
Been reading the latest DnD mod, so let’s make some city based content!
I Know A Guy
You know people, and it’s not what you know, but who you know! Gain the following:
- Increase your Charisma score by 1, to a maximum of 20.
- When you make a Charisma(persuasion) check to learn something in a social setting, to find an item, or to buy an item at a cheaper price, you gain advantage on the roll.
I want a real low level version of arcane sword for bard, wizards, and wizard rogues.
Casting Time: 1 action
Range: 10 feet
Components: V, M (a dagger)
Duration: 1 minute
You enchant a dagger to float within range. It lasts for the duration, and at the end, it returns to your hand or a holster for it by a mental command.
As a bonus action on your turn, you may make a melee spell attack against a target of your choice within 5 feet of the dagger. On a hit, the target takes 1d4 + spell casting modifier magic slashing damage. This is a purely mental action to command the dagger. You do have fine motor control of the dagger so this can be used to cut ropes on held people without a change of hurting the individual as if you were cutting with your hands. You may concentrate on other spells while this spell in in effect.
How about this fore a feat for DnD 5e?
You know how to make the daggers cut deep! Gain the following:
- Increase your dexterity by 1, to a maximum of 20.
- When you use a dagger, the dagger does 1d6 slashing or piercing damage instead of its normal 1d4.
Let’s get back into DnD with a bang!
Lost in the Crowd
When you are in a crowd, you become the needle no one can find in the haystack. Gain the following:
- Increase your Dexterity or Charisma by 1, to a maximum of 20.
- You gain advantage on Dexterity( stealth) and Charisma(deception) checks made to hide while in a crowd of non-hostile people.
More monk and bow madness!
WAY OF THE BOW MONK FEAT 4
prerequisite: Way of the Arrow
You may used either your Dexterity or Wisdom modifier when attacking with a bow. In either case you gain a +1 circumstance bonus to attack rolls when using a bow.
You know what people want? Zen archer!
WAY OF THE ARROW MONK FEAT 1
You may use a bow when making attacks with your flurry of blows class feature.