oh, it’s time to make the doughnuts! let’s get back from the vacation with a few posts today! Here is a new maneuver for a fighter!
Dirt in ur eye!. As an action you can expend one superiority die to throw dirt into their eye. The target must make a Constitution saving throw. On a failed save, the target is blinded until the end of your next round.
Let’s cross polinate the monk and the fighter in DnD 5e.
You have trained in the ways of flow, but you have also trained in the ways of force. Gain the following:
- Increase you Dexterity by 1, to a maximum of 20.
- Choose three maneuvers from the Battle Master Fighter list. You can use these by spending a ki point. The DC of any saves is equal to your KI save DC, and your superiority die is equal to your martial arts die value.
Let’s leave the warlock for a second and move on to the fighter. It’s nitch, but this is something that the battle master might want.
You are a master of combat who is fueled by death. Gain the following:
- Increase your Dexterity or Strength by 1, to a maximum of 20.
- Add 1 to your superiority dice.
- When you kill an enemy, regain one superiority dice instantly. There is no limit to the number of superiority dice you can gain this way, up to your maximum number.
Let’s make your find familiar better for the Warlock!
Prerequisite: 12th level, pact of the chain
When you choose this invocation, your master gifts you a better minion. Your choice of a familiar becomes an Incubus/succubus, a red dragon wyrmling, barbed devil, or a night hag.
Liking Starfinder, so let’s bring some ideas to DnD 5e! Here’s one for the pet class, the Warlock.
Prerequisite: 5th level
When you attack an enemy that you’re familiar is engaged with and your familiar has not attacked this round, you gain advantage on that attack while you’re familiar gains disadvantage.
If it works for Starfinder, it might work for DnD!
Your training from where you came from has prepared you as an adventurer. Choose one skill you gain proficiency from your background. Reduce the DCs for any use of this skill by 5. This includes opposed rolls.
Someone confused “sneezing powerder” with something else, so here is an idea that came from that!
wonderous item, uncommon
Opening the small bag of this powder and sprinkeling it over your head make you move that much quiter. For one hour, you gain advantage on all Dexterity(stealth) checks for one hour.