More mental magic for DnD 5e!
More fun with exhaustion!
I want to play with exhaustion, so let’s make it harder to get tired!
You’ve trained your body beyond the normal limits to not out beat the competition, but outwork them as well. You gain the following benefits:
- You have advantage on any save where failure would result in you gaining a level of exhaustion.
- You gain one extra level of on the exhaustion track. This first level results in no penalties if you gain a level of exhaustion. Each level after this first one acts as normal on your new exhaustion track.
Continuing with the druid theme for this week, let’s talk 5e and rapid transformations.
You revel in close-quarters combat and blood shed in battle. You gain the following benefits:
- You can your wild shape ability as a reaction or a bonus action.
- On your first round after turning into a beast until the start of your next turn, you gain advantage on all attacks and saves.
And we’re back! Let’s get started again with a spell for DnD 5e
Lord Giveth, Lord Taketh
1st level Evocation
Casting Time: 1 action
Range: 30 feet
Components: V, S
You call upon the powers of your god granting you the ability to wield both the powers of life and death. Choose a target in range. If that target fails a Wisdom saving throw, it is dealt 1d4 necrotic damage. Choose a second target in range. If the first target failed its Wisdom saving throw, the second target is healed the same amount of damage.
- At Higher Levels: When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 2nd level or higher, the damage increases by 1d4 for each slot level above 1st.
Man it’s been a minute, but were back v
Like most things in life, it’s hard until you learn the trick. Gain the following:
- Increase your Strength or Dexterity by 1, to a maximum of 20.
- When you use a weapon with the versatile quality, you gain the damage of using the weapon. Two handed but only need to use the weapon one handed.
More feats for DnD 5e!
You are hard to hit at the best of times . Gain the following:
- Increase your Dexterity or Constatution by 1, to a maximum of 20
- When you take the dodge action, increase your AC by +2 and your Dexterity saving throws by +2 for one round.