More devils and DnD! Now for Dragonborn!
Child of Tiamat
Tiamat works with vile creatures, and your sir had some of those traits rub off. You gain the following benefits:
- Choose a second type of dragon.
- Your breath weapon now deals both energy types and you gain resistance to a second energy type. For a creature to have damage resistance to your breath attack, it must resist both energy types.
Saw a player who really wanted more dragon breaths. Let’s work on that…
Some dragonborn avoid their draconic parentage. You’ve embraced your and trained it. Gain the following benefits:
- Gain one extra use of your dragon breath power per rest.
- Increase the DC of your dragon breath by 1
- If you use your dragon breath to attack a creature that is resistant to your dragon breath damage type, that resistance only reduce the damage to 3/4, not 1/2.