Here is a quick one that came up this weekend.
When it comes to getting you money’s worth, you get double! Gain the following benefits:
- You may use two consumable items as part of the same action.
- Drawing an item from any container is not an action for you, but a free action.
- You do not provoke opportunity attacks for using any items.
Let’s get caught up with an idea from a 5e game.
Devil, Diabolical Tutor
Tiny fiend(devil, shapechanger), lawful evil
Armor Class 9
Hit Points 10 (3d4+3)
Speed 20 ft.
Skills Deception +5, Insight +3, Persuasion +5, Arcana +5, Religion +5, History +5,Nature +5
Damage Resistances fire, piercing, bludgeoning, and slashing from nonmagic weapons that are not silvered
Senses passive darkvision 120 ft., Perception 11
Languages infernal, Common
Challenge 1 (200 XP)
- Shapechanger: The diabolical tutor can use its action to polymorph into a beast form that resembles a rat (speed 20 ft.), a raven (20 ft., fly 60 ft.), or a spider (20 ft., climb 20 ft.), or back into its true form. Its statistics are the same in each form, except for the speed changes noted. Any equipment it is wearing or carrying isn’t transformed. It reverts to its true form if it dies.
- Devil’s Sight: Magical darkness doesn’t impede the diabolical tutor’s darkvision.
- Magic Resistance: The diabolical tutor has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
- Dark Knowledge: When you spend an action to make a knowledge check and consult the diabolical tutor, you may add the diabolical tutor’s bonus to these checks to your own.Actions
- Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +3 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 2 (2d4 – 2) piercing damage.
A man-shaped monster that stinks of brimstone and rot but offers fel knowledge to any who listen to its evil lips.
How about one more thing for DnD? This time a feat for a caster.
Prerequisite: Level 10
You know your early spells like the back of your hand. Choose a number of spells equal to your spellcasting ability modifier. These spell now can be cast as a bonus action, however you can still only cast a cantrip and another spell each turn.
Fighters can throw sand, so why not casters in 5e DnD?
Casting Time: 1 action
Range: 15 cone
Components: V, S, M (a pinch of sand)
Duration: 1 round
By grinding the sand between your fingers and blowing the sand, you throw a pile of sand at hurricane force winds . All targets in a 15 foot cone must make a Constitution saving throw. On a failed save, that target is blinded until the end of your next turn. The caster gains the ability to disengage as a bonus action.
oh, it’s time to make the doughnuts! let’s get back from the vacation with a few posts today! Here is a new maneuver for a fighter!
Dirt in ur eye!. As an action you can expend one superiority die to throw dirt into their eye. The target must make a Constitution saving throw. On a failed save, the target is blinded until the end of your next round.
I was about to convert shadow bolts for DnD 5e, but shadow evocation does not exist for DnD 5e! Let’s fix that!
Casting Time: 1 action
Range: see text
Components: see text
Duration: see text
You pull concentrated shadow from the plane of negative energy and throw it with your will as an imposter evocation spell. When you cast this spell, choose an evocation spell of level 4 or lower. This spell mimics that spell cast at the lowest level spell slot it is able, except the spell is now disbelieved with a Will saving throw instead of either a different saving throw or spell attack roll. If the original spell required multiple attacks or saves such as magic missile or scorching ray , each attack requires its own save.
At higher levels: When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 6th level or higher, you may choose to increase the effective level of the copied spell by one or choose to cast a one level higher evocation spell for each slot level above 5th.
Someone confused “sneezing powerder” with something else, so here is an idea that came from that!
wonderous item, uncommon
Opening the small bag of this powder and sprinkeling it over your head make you move that much quiter. For one hour, you gain advantage on all Dexterity(stealth) checks for one hour.