You swing a sword twice in a turn, so why not a spell. Let’s give you a little gift from your old friend your patron….
Prerequisite: level 12
Each turn as a bonus action you cast eldritch blast if you cast eldritch blast as an action.
You don’t add proficiency to damage OR DO YOU?
Prerequisite: sneak attack
Train long enough and you learn how to do a few things. Gain the following:
- Increase your Dexterity by 1, to a maximum of 20.
- Once per turn, when you hit a target and apply sneak attack you can add your proficiency to the damage dealt.
One last reaction spell for DnD 5e.
Casting Time: reaction
Range: 30 feet
A creatures making an ability check that you can see within range must make Charisma saving throws. If the target fails this saving throw makes, the target must roll a d8 and subtract the number rolled from the check.
I think hit dice and temp HP don’t get enough love. Let’s have a nice home cooked meal.
Nothing replaces a nice meal to help you start strong after a rest. Gain the following benefits:
- Increase your Constitution by 1, to a maximum of 20.
- When you take a short or long rest, you can spend a ration or equivalent amount of food and cook. You can’t do anything else during the rest, but you still count as resting for other purposes. Any who eat of your prepared food can spend as many hit dice as they want instead gaining temporary hit points in addition to any hit dice spent to regain hit points as normal. You can not spend more than half, rounded up, your hit dice to gain temporary hit points in this way.
How about a bunch of tools to help a warlock hide as a different spell caster?
First we got to fix the hex problem…
1st level Enchantment
Casting time: 1 Bonus Action
Range: 90 feet
Components: V, S
Duration: 1 minute
You cause a creature in range to feel the full furry of your anger. Once each round, starting on your turn, and refreshing at the start of each of your turns when the target takes damage, add an additional 1d6 psychic damage tot he target.
A remove curse cast on the target ends this spell early.
So we can replace hex… now we got to fix eldritch blast…. with a eldritch invocation!
Choose a spell you can cast and a spell you can not cast. The spell you can cast looks to all observers like the spell you cannot cast. No other parts of the spell are altered, and casting detect magic will reveal the deception as the spell type will not change. Intelligence(arcana) checks on your spell will still normally show the spell you can normally not cast.
ok we got the bread and butter of a warlock figured out, so now we fit the final pieces together…with a feat!
Some warlocks are open about the pack they made, and others hide it as their masters need deception. You hide in plain site to further your dark purposes. Gain the following benefits:
- Increase your Charisma by 1, to a maximum of 20.
- Gain two eldritch invocations that must both be malformed arcana.
First level Wizard that just happens to be a warlock behind the scenes is a go!
Thinking of putting together an anti-devil book for DnD 5e. Everybody needs something to fight the demons and devils. Let’s look at the elves!
A Taste Of Power
Prerequisite: elf or fey
The fey live long enough for money to not matter. The only way to corrupt them is via a taste of true power. Three times per day you may reroll against a spells and other magical effect taking the higher result.
I’ve been under the weather, so let’s get some stuff out now that I haven’t passed out in the last bit. Back to DnD with some anti devil or some pro devil shenanigans!
Dark One’s Touch
You’re more human than human with a bit of fiend in your family. You gain resistance to either acid or fire damage. Once you choose, you can not change this choice.