Thinking of putting together an anti-devil book for DnD 5e. Everybody needs something to fight the demons and devils. Let’s look at the elves!
A Taste Of Power
Prerequisite: elf or fey
The fey live long enough for money to not matter. The only way to corrupt them is via a taste of true power. Three times per day you may reroll against a spells and other magical effect taking the higher result.
How about some love for Elves who fight devils?
Elves are the longest lived of the normal races and have the longest memories regarding the fiends. You gain the following benefits:
- You have immunity against effects or spells that dominate the mind or cause the charmed condition from fiends.
- Increase your Wisdom, Charisma, or Intelligence by 1, to a maximum of 20.
I like elf clerics. Let’s add them to Dungeon World!
Your faith is ancient. When you commune, you are granted a special version of Revelation as a rote that you can use only to learn the history of the current place you are in.
We did Dwarf, so now on to Elf!
You are Elven perfection personified! Gain the following:
- Increase the distance of your darkvision to 120 feet.
- Before three Wisdom(perception) checks in a day, you can gain advantage. This ability comes back after a long rest.
- You can increase your max Dexterity over the normal limit to 22. This ability overrides other feats and abilities saying your maximum Dexterity is limited to 20.