Ok, I love sacred flame for DnD 5e. Let’s make this in Dungeon World!
Light of the Lord LEVEL 1
You channel a piece of your god’s aura into light from your holy symbol to shine like a ray on your enemies. Deal 1d6 damage to one target.
I like elf clerics. Let’s add them to Dungeon World!
Your faith is ancient. When you commune, you are granted a special version of Revelation as a rote that you can use only to learn the history of the current place you are in.
I’ve been reading Dungeon World. I like it and a review is coming soonish. In the mean time..
When you create your character, choose a type of creature (goblin, orc etc) that you strive to defeat. When you deal with this vermin, take +1.
Been a bit, but let’s keep rolling through the different races!
You might not be the largest, but sometimes the smallest can stand the tallest! Gain the following:
- You are immune to fear. Other parts of an effect that causes you to become afraid still occur, but you can no become frightened.
- Your lucky ability triggers on a 1 and a 2.
- You have advantage on Dexterity(acrobatics) checks.
Cost-$9 for a set here https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/johnwrot/halfsies-dice-the-world-tour/
TL;DR-I CAN READ!
This is a different kind of review than I mostly post. This is about a dice kickstarter. I have one simple thing for this review, and that will be pretty apparent soon.
These dice are beautiful. They look great on the table. But, I honestly don’t care about that.
These dice are a great size and well balanced. I rolled them a bunch of times, and I didn’t see any patterns occur. They feel great and are not tiny. But, I honestly don’t care about that.
I CAN READ THE DICE FACES! I have lots of dice. I’ve seen some specialized dice. I’ve seen beautiful dice. I’ve seen well balanced and great sized dice. What I want are dice that look nice, roll randomly, and I CAN READ THEM! That’s what I get out of these dice. We all play D&D in cramped rooms with dim lights. I’m too old to read tiny dice with bad dice faces. All the different color combinations (they are all beautiful BTW), but the number colors all stand out from at least three feet away. And that’s why I recommend these dice. Take a look at the picture. I can read the faces, so hopefully so can you!
Bonus! These dice are $9 a set. That beats standard price for dice I have trouble reading! Check out the kickstarter. Cheap dice that are done right.
We did Dwarf, so now on to Elf!
You are Elven perfection personified! Gain the following:
- Increase the distance of your darkvision to 120 feet.
- Before three Wisdom(perception) checks in a day, you can gain advantage. This ability comes back after a long rest.
- You can increase your max Dexterity over the normal limit to 22. This ability overrides other feats and abilities saying your maximum Dexterity is limited to 20.
Something I missed from the old 3.5 days was the feats for each race. Let’s bring those back!
You are what all other Dwarves think of when they think of Dwarves. Gain the following:
- You gain a +1 bonus to all weapon attacks using weapons mentioned in Dwarven Combat training
- Increase the reach of your Darkvision to 120 feet
- If you succeed on a save against a poison effect and would be dealt damage from a successful save, you are immune to that poison damage.
- If you gain the bonus from your Stonecunning ability, you also gain advantage on the check.