How about another idea that come up over the weekend. LET’S STAB PEOPLE!
Deep Stab. As an action you can expend one superiority die to deeply stab your weapon into the target of a melee attack. If the attack is successful, you drive the weapon deep into the target. You are considered . As an action the target or a friendly target can attempt a Strength check (DC equal to your save DC) to remove the weapon. At the end of each round that a target has a weapon stuck inside of it, the target takes damage equal to your superiority die. The target is considered to have armor of the same material as your weapon for all effects a spells.
I like potions, and I think they don’t get the respect they deserve. Let’s build of that…
You can slam it down with the best of them! Gain the following:
- You can drink or use a potion as a bonus action
- When you drink a potion, you regain an extra 1d4 hit points for every 2d4 hit points the potion heals.
How about one more thing for DnD? This time a feat for a caster.
Prerequisite: Level 10
You know your early spells like the back of your hand. Choose a number of spells equal to your spellcasting ability modifier. These spell now can be cast as a bonus action, however you can still only cast a cantrip and another spell each turn.
Fighters can throw sand, so why not casters in 5e DnD?
Casting Time: 1 action
Range: 15 cone
Components: V, S, M (a pinch of sand)
Duration: 1 round
By grinding the sand between your fingers and blowing the sand, you throw a pile of sand at hurricane force winds . All targets in a 15 foot cone must make a Constitution saving throw. On a failed save, that target is blinded until the end of your next turn. The caster gains the ability to disengage as a bonus action.
oh, it’s time to make the doughnuts! let’s get back from the vacation with a few posts today! Here is a new maneuver for a fighter!
Dirt in ur eye!. As an action you can expend one superiority die to throw dirt into their eye. The target must make a Constitution saving throw. On a failed save, the target is blinded until the end of your next round.
Let’s cross polinate the monk and the fighter in DnD 5e.
You have trained in the ways of flow, but you have also trained in the ways of force. Gain the following:
- Increase you Dexterity by 1, to a maximum of 20.
- Choose three maneuvers from the Battle Master Fighter list. You can use these by spending a ki point. The DC of any saves is equal to your KI save DC, and your superiority die is equal to your martial arts die value.
Let’s leave the warlock for a second and move on to the fighter. It’s nitch, but this is something that the battle master might want.
You are a master of combat who is fueled by death. Gain the following:
- Increase your Dexterity or Strength by 1, to a maximum of 20.
- Add 1 to your superiority dice.
- When you kill an enemy, regain one superiority dice instantly. There is no limit to the number of superiority dice you can gain this way, up to your maximum number.