Let’s keep making material to fight us some devils! Now some love for the dwarves!
Forged In Fire
The dwarves dig deep and while hell isn’t under their feet, the forge glows hot regardless of the plane. You’ve grown up fighting flames in the forge and fires from monsters found in the deep dark. You gain damage resistance to fire damage.
Let’s start making things for the New!
Dwarves Forditude (DWARF) Dwarf
FEAT 5 Heardy (DWARF)
Gain training in Forditude saving throws or increase your proficiency in Fortitude saving throws by one step.
Reading the latest DnD book, I see racial feats are back. Let’s make a few. Here’s one for dwarves.
Strength of the Mountain
You are the mountain. You do not move unless you say to, and you break any who come at you.
Gain the following benefits:
- Your Strength score increase by 1 to a maximum of 20.
- You have advantage on any save or check to stay standing or to keep your balance.
- You gain advantage on checks and save to escape a grapple
- Foes have disadvantage on any save or check against any melee effect or ability you perform that would knock them prone.
I’ve been reading Dungeon World. I like it and a review is coming soonish. In the mean time..
When you create your character, choose a type of creature (goblin, orc etc) that you strive to defeat. When you deal with this vermin, take +1.
Something I missed from the old 3.5 days was the feats for each race. Let’s bring those back!
You are what all other Dwarves think of when they think of Dwarves. Gain the following:
- You gain a +1 bonus to all weapon attacks using weapons mentioned in Dwarven Combat training
- Increase the reach of your Darkvision to 120 feet
- If you succeed on a save against a poison effect and would be dealt damage from a successful save, you are immune to that poison damage.
- If you gain the bonus from your Stonecunning ability, you also gain advantage on the check.