How about a feat?
Sometimes it pays to take your time and ready your shots. You gain the following benefits:
- Gain a +1 bonus to your Dexterity, to a maximum of 20.
- You can use a bonus action to aim a ranged attack. You gain a +1 bonus to your next ranged attack roll.
If a fighter can two hand a sword, why cant a mage two hand a spell?
When you cast a spell, you put yourself fully into it! If you are carrying nothing more than your spell focus like a wizards wand or staff or a cleric’s holy symbol and you cast a spell, you may add double your spell casting ability modifier to any effects of the spell.
Man it’s been a minute, but were back v
Like most things in life, it’s hard until you learn the trick. Gain the following:
- Increase your Strength or Dexterity by 1, to a maximum of 20.
- When you use a weapon with the versatile quality, you gain the damage of using the weapon. Two handed but only need to use the weapon one handed.
Been reading the latest DnD mod, so let’s make some city based content!
I Know A Guy
You know people, and it’s not what you know, but who you know! Gain the following:
- Increase your Charisma score by 1, to a maximum of 20.
- When you make a Charisma(persuasion) check to learn something in a social setting, to find an item, or to buy an item at a cheaper price, you gain advantage on the roll.
How about this fore a feat for DnD 5e?
You know how to make the daggers cut deep! Gain the following:
- Increase your dexterity by 1, to a maximum of 20.
- When you use a dagger, the dagger does 1d6 slashing or piercing damage instead of its normal 1d4.
Let’s get back into DnD with a bang!
Lost in the Crowd
When you are in a crowd, you become the needle no one can find in the haystack. Gain the following:
- Increase your Dexterity or Charisma by 1, to a maximum of 20.
- You gain advantage on Dexterity( stealth) and Charisma(deception) checks made to hide while in a crowd of non-hostile people.
More monk and bow madness!
WAY OF THE BOW MONK FEAT 4
prerequisite: Way of the Arrow
You may used either your Dexterity or Wisdom modifier when attacking with a bow. In either case you gain a +1 circumstance bonus to attack rolls when using a bow.