Been reading Starfinder books, so here is a Starfinder Feat!
To the Limit (COMBAT)
You push yourself to succeed, and you push hard!
Prerequisites: Base attack bonus +8.
Benefit: If you miss with a melee or ranged attack, you can spend 1 Resolve Point as a reaction to reroll the attack. You must accept the second result, even if it lower.
Let’s star this year off with a bit of Starfinder. A quick feat for those who like to get to cover ASAP!
Duck and cover is your life motto!
Benefit:When you take cover, you hid behind it better than most. When you are under cover, you may choose to upgrade the cover by one level based on the chart below.
partial cover->soft cover->cover->improved cover(+8 AC, +4 Ref Save)-> total cover
Been playing Lots of FPSs lately, so lets bring some ideas into the game!
RUN! RUN! RUN! SERPENTINE! SERPENTINE!
you take a move action and move at least two spaces diagonally, you are considered to be under partial cover till the start of your next turn.
Been playing some Starfinder, so let’s roll some of that out!
Danger Close (COMBAT)
Guns work from far away, but that don’t mean they won’t work close!
Prerequisites: Weapon Focus (ranged weapon).
Benefit: The ranged weapon chosen for Weapon Focus gains an additional +1 bonus to attack rolls when used in an area threatened by a enemy.
Here is a quick one for today.
You are built long a bull. Gain the following benefits:
- Gain +1 to Constitution.
- You gain a +1 bonus to all Constitution saving throws.
- Three times per day, when you fail a Constitution saving throw to maintain concentration, you may retry the concentration throw. You must accept the second result.
Reading the latest DnD book, I see racial feats are back. Let’s make a few. Here’s one for dwarves.
Strength of the Mountain
You are the mountain. You do not move unless you say to, and you break any who come at you.
Gain the following benefits:
- Your Strength score increase by 1 to a maximum of 20.
- You have advantage on any save or check to stay standing or to keep your balance.
- You gain advantage on checks and save to escape a grapple
- Foes have disadvantage on any save or check against any melee effect or ability you perform that would knock them prone.
I like when non-magic character get a chance to heal people, so healing potions have always been a favorite of mine. Let’s build a character how reals people better!
You are a master of using little injections for big results.
Benefit: When you use a Serum of Healing, multiply the amount healed by 1.5.