Let’s do something completely different! How about some starfinder feats!
Power by the Soul (COMBAT)
You charge your ability by spending of yourself.
Prerequisites: Base attack bonus +5.
Benefit: At the start of any combat, you may spend 1 Resolve Point as a reaction to gain one attunement to any mode with which you are able.
One last giant feat for the book!
You’ve followed the mighty hero around and learned a few tricks of his trade learning to be a brave knight who faces foes in single combat. Gain the following:
- Increase your Strength or Dexterity by 1, to a maximum of 20.
- Once per round, when no ally of your is engaged with an enemy, you gain advantage on one attack roll against the target.
Let’s make another feat for DnD 5e!
When the going gets tough, you’ve got the skills to keep yourself going. Gain the following:
- Increase your Dexterity or Constitution by 1, to a maximum of 20.
- Three times per day, as a reaction you can add your proficiency modifier to your AC. You can modify your AC by other methods as well, but this ability uses your reaction.
Let’s get a few feats out there!
Sometimes your broken bones speak to how hard your going to hit the target. Gain the following:
- Increase your Constitution by 1, to a maximum of 20.
- When you are dealt damage from one attack or source equal to double your level, you gain advantage on attacks against the target for the next round. In addition, you may do extra damage equal to your level to the target once during the next round with one of your attacks.
Let’s get caught up! Here is a feat for DnD 5e.
You’ve spent time learning by doing, and now its time to show of your skills. Choose one weapon type (longsword, shortsword, et al). Once per turn, when you roll damage with this weapon you may add your proficiency modifier to the total.
More fun for the upcoming book.
There are only two types of people out there: The quick and the dead! Gain the following:
- Increase your Dexterity by 1, to a maximum of 20.
- When you wear light or no armor, you gain a bonus to AC equal to half your Dexterity modifier rounded up.
A man in Texas was stabbed by knife over 12 inches long. He didn’t sustain any injuries because it failed to hit any organs! Here is the feat for that.
You were always big, and that bulk took the hits for the rest of your body. When you take bludgeoning, slashing, or piercing damage you may reduce the damage by an amount equal to your Constitution modifier. This reduction occurs after damage reduction is factored in.