Thinking of writing a mental powers book. Let’s build out on that idea.
You might have been born with it or you trained for it, but your mind is is your greatest asset. You gain the following benefits:
- Increase your Intelligence, Wisdom, or Charisma by 1, to a maximum of 20.
- Choose Intelligence, Wisdom, or Charisma. Reduce psychic damage by an amount equal to that statistic bonus. You may apply any resistance you have first to the damage.
I want to play with exhaustion, so let’s make it harder to get tired!
You’ve trained your body beyond the normal limits to not out beat the competition, but outwork them as well. You gain the following benefits:
- You have advantage on any save where failure would result in you gaining a level of exhaustion.
- You gain one extra level of on the exhaustion track. This first level results in no penalties if you gain a level of exhaustion. Each level after this first one acts as normal on your new exhaustion track.
Continuing with the druid theme for this week, let’s talk 5e and rapid transformations.
You revel in close-quarters combat and blood shed in battle. You gain the following benefits:
- You can your wild shape ability as a reaction or a bonus action.
- On your first round after turning into a beast until the start of your next turn, you gain advantage on all attacks and saves.
How about another feat for the druids out there?
Bestial Fury (Combat)
When you change you unleash the beast for a moment before you gain control.
Prerequisite: Wild Shape.
Benefit: For the first round when you enter your wild shape, you gain a bonus to attacks rolls and damage equal to your Wisdom modifier.
Something my wife loves to do whenever anything bad happens with her druids-SCREW THIS I’M OUT!
Rapid Transformation (Combat)
Prerequisite: Wild Shape ability.
Benefit: When you are the subject of an attack or spell you can use your wild shape as a immediate action. The attack targets and is resisted by the statistics of the animal you changed into.
Pathfinder fun from my home game for this final one for the week.
Benefit: You may make an intimidate check in place of a diplomacy check, but if you fail, the foes attitude instantly moves one step worse.
Normal: You may not use an intimidate skill in place of diplomacy and you only worsen someone attitude by one step if you fail by five or more.
How about some more armor for your drone in Starfinder?
You wield more metal on your tin can to make it stand fast in the face of firepower.
Prerequisites: you possess a drone
Benefit: your drone gains a +2 to AC.