How about more love for Shadowrun?
RANGE TYPE DURATION DV DAMAGE
LOS M I 5 SPECIAL
Life is balance, and with just a simple push you can destroy it plunging a creature’s internal chemistry into chaos. Roll Sorcery + Magic vs. Willpower +Body. The target takes chemical elemental damage required to the net hits and has its body is reduced by half the net hits. This counts as a corroded for effects that remove damage and effects and a target will only have its body reduced by the arrest effect of disrupt balance, not the cumulative effect of multiple castings. This damage to body is repaired normally over time or via magic.
Shadowrun 6e needs more love. How about an adept power?
Cost: 0.5 PP
Your just that hard to kill. Gain a point of Edge when you make a defensive test.
More love for Firing line!
The General if a battle field leader, leading from the front and using tactics to guide his warriors instead of brute force. General magicians tend to be distance but do celebrate with their soldiers. They play chess with men’s lives, but they play to win!
All: Edge Boosts cost 1 less for small unit tactics tests
Magician: Edge Boosts cost 1 less for spells, preparations, and rituals in the illusion category
Adept: 2 free levels of Attribute Boost (Logic)
You must succeed in a Willpower + Charisma (3) test to turn down a challenge of any kind.
Similar Archetypes: leader, mastermind
How about some love for Shadowrun? Time to dig deeper into Firing Squad
You and your friends may have spent time either in the backwoods running drills or you spent time running drills in a military In either case, when you set up a team to move properly, the move properly!
• Cost: 10 Karma
• Game Effect: You gain an Edge on Small Unit Tactics tests to do a combat maneuver as a team.
Let’s switch it up a bit and hit Shadowrun 6e.
Your body just can’t take a hit. From a slap to a slug, you can hear more than feel each hit you take.
• Bonus: 10 Karma
• Game Effect: When you take any amount of damage, increase the damage by 1 box.
Catching up on my Shadowrun, how about we help our runners earn a bit more.
You paid up front, but now its paying off!
• Cost: 8 Karma
• Game Effect: Increase the amount you are paid for an artistic performance you make by 10%.
Played a bit of Shadowrun at GenCon. Here is something I think my players will like.
Fan the Hammer(1-3)
You’ve gotten used to putting a lot of lead down range.
• Cost: 8 Karma per level
• Game Effect: When you use a firing mode that shoots more than two rounds, you lower the Attack Value penalty by one for for each level of this quality.
There are powers to resist damage. How about to resist conditions?
You been through a lot of pain in your life, and you’ve learned how to shrug off things that don’t just hurt, but cripple.
• Cost: 12 Karma
• Game Effect: When choosing this quality, select a status (p. 51). When under the effect of that status, gain a point of Edge before making a test for any test affected by that status and on tests to end that status.
How about more love for conditions in Shadowrun 6e?
Fire keeps us warm. Burning people keep you warmer.
• Cost: 14 Karma
• Game Effect: When when you inflict the burning status on a creature, increase the severity of the burning condition by 1.
Played some late night shadowrun. Now some ideas!
AMPED UP! (1 to 3)
You like to rock people, so you come in hard and heavy with the spells.
• Cost: 12 Karma per level
• Game Effect: Each time when you amp up the effects of a spell, for each level you only add 1 to the DV of the spell. Each amp up beyond the levels you have in AMPED UP! adds the normal 2 to the DV.