How about a feat?
Sometimes it pays to take your time and ready your shots. You gain the following benefits:
- Gain a +1 bonus to your Dexterity, to a maximum of 20.
- You can use a bonus action to aim a ranged attack. You gain a +1 bonus to your next ranged attack roll.
Here is a different use for a monks Ki!
Crack the Shell
You can spend 1 ki point when you make an unarmed attack to ignore any resistances the target may have to the attack.
Casting Time: bonus action
Range: 30 feet
Components: V, S
Duration: 1 round
You whisper a word to one willing creature in range and choose one skill. If the creature’s next action involves that skill, the target gains a +1 bonus to the skill for its next action.
If a fighter can two hand a sword, why cant a mage two hand a spell?
When you cast a spell, you put yourself fully into it! If you are carrying nothing more than your spell focus like a wizards wand or staff or a cleric’s holy symbol and you cast a spell, you may add double your spell casting ability modifier to any effects of the spell.
How about something to make your blades sharp in the dark?
Casting Time: 1 action
Components: V, S
Duration: 1 hour
You touch a weapon. Until the spell ends, your weapon attacks score a critical hit on a roll of 19 or 20.
At Higher Levels: When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 6th level or higher, your weapon attacks score a critical hit on a roll of 18 or 20.
Been reading the latest DnD mod, so let’s make some city based content!
I Know A Guy
You know people, and it’s not what you know, but who you know! Gain the following:
- Increase your Charisma score by 1, to a maximum of 20.
- When you make a Charisma(persuasion) check to learn something in a social setting, to find an item, or to buy an item at a cheaper price, you gain advantage on the roll.
How about this fore a feat for DnD 5e?
You know how to make the daggers cut deep! Gain the following:
- Increase your dexterity by 1, to a maximum of 20.
- When you use a dagger, the dagger does 1d6 slashing or piercing damage instead of its normal 1d4.